What is the CASA Support Council for Pima County?
The CSCPC is a 501 (c)(3) all-volunteer Board whose role is to support the CASA program, the CASA advocate volunteers and CASA children involved in Pima County.
How does the support council help?
- Assists in the recruitment of CASA volunteers
- Funds ongoing training and professional development of CASAs
- Reimburses CASA volunteers for the expenses they incur in serving children in the program
- Provides funding for the unmet needs of CASA children including:
- College Scholarships
- Educational Tutors
- Clothing and Shoes
- Beds and mattresses for the children
- Summer Camperships
- Refurbished Computers
- Musical Instruments
- Cultural Experiences
- Holiday Parties
- Sponsors annual CASA recognition luncheon
- Plans and conducts fundraising activities in support of the program.
What can you do?
- Volunteer to be a CASA. For more information, please call the CASA office at 740-2060 or check out our website at www.casasupportcouncil.org or www.pimacountycasa.org
- Volunteer to assist the Council in fundraising and support activities
- Help the abused and neglected children in Pima County by making a generous donation to CSCPC